At Liddy’s Solicitors our highly experienced medical negligence solicitors aim to pursue claims for patients, across the entire Yorkshire region that have suffered a further injury following failures from their GP.
We understand that GP negligence can cause a lot of stress to those affected directly, as well as their families. Therefore, we take a significant amount of time investigating the situation and speaking with the best independent medical experts that we know in the area.
Our legal work covers a vast range of issues but the following are common:
- Failure from a GP to carry out tests that could have prevented further health issues
- Failure from a GP to refer a patient for hospital assessment
- Misdiagnosis claims
At Liddys Solicitors our medical negligence experts have extensive experience in bringing claims against GP’s and we aim to bring the best possible outcome for our clients. Our team are trained to the highest level and they understand that issues with GP negligence can not only have lasting effects physically, but financially and psychologically too.
With our assistance you can start to put things right, with our team helping patients recover damages for the:
- Injuries that result from negligence
- Income that the patient would have earned had the negligence not occurred
- Increased care now needed as a result of negligence
If you would like to speak to our medical negligence team then call our Barnsley office confidentially on 01226 731 314, or our Wakefield office on 01924 780 753 or contact us here.