Poor Nursing Care
In most cases treatment in NHS and private care hospital is very good, and the vast majority of nurses are incredible at what they do. But, occasionally, nurses are negligent which can harm patient’s health and mental state.
At Liddys Solicitors, our clinical negligence solicitors have worked for many years to protect patients who may be subject to poor nursing care. There are many issues that our legal team cover, but the below are common:
- Failure to assess patients correctly (this can include assessing blood pressure, vital signs of health issues, blood sugar levels)
- Ignoring orders from doctors that could harm patients
- Failure to include the right information on a patient’s chart and poor note keeping
- Giving someone the wrong medication or not enough medication
- Mistakes during childbirth
- The misuse of medical equipment
So how can our clinical negligence solicitors help you?
We pride ourselves on helping our customers get the compensation and justice they deserve. To do this we apply our knowledge and experience to each individual investigation, liaising with independent medical professionals throughout to ensure we get the right verdict for our customers.
If you feel like you or a family member have been subjected to poor nursing care and feel like you may have been a victim of clinical negligence please feel free to give our team in Barnsley a call on 01226 731 314, our team in Wakefield a call on 01924 780 753 or contact us here.